YoZ yOz YoZ ... Back from Camp and ready to kick ass again =) Just got back from camp feeling Really Siao ... Hadn't had so much fun or let myself just flow for a long time liao ... LSCT FOC was Great ... Flash (My Orientation Grp) was great =) Ah yesh ... I love the feel =)
I feel Good *arh* I feel SO GOOD *arh* Oh i FEel So, Oh I FEEL So, OH I FEEL SO GOOD *arh*arh*arh* =P
Camp was G-R-E-A-T, GREAT ! Flash was Good ... But most of all LSCT ROCKS !!! So life restarts for me ... About time i keep the past behind me move on with my life =) Hope life gets better ... Flash I WILL be spending quality time with u guys and gals ... U|td Inc. I hadn't forgot abt you lot ... Tock Seng U better NOT even think abt me forgetting all those great times at OBS , Snoopy ... I love u guys so if i can i'll find a way to regrp and get back to u ppl too ... Everyone else I'll always remember u ppl so just gimme a call when u ppl can ...
To the ONE gal i so love ... I will NEVER forget or give you up no matter how u may choose to act ... So wad if the world changes ... as much as i may change, my love for u shall nv fade ... I swear my life upon tt statement =)
Friday, July 04, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment