Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Irony Of Life ...

Who am i lying to ... How can life be truely good for me ? haha ...
OH well ... I guess i should complain less ...
Ironic isn't it ... I waited for ages just for her Os to come to an end ... I kept asking myself to believe that there is a chance ... And now the day has come ... Shes talking to me ... I've so much to say ... so much to share ... She is the first person to ever make me feel how it is like to miss someone ... How much it hurts to love one person while not knowing if the person even bothers ... Yet when i got to speak to her ... I could say nothing ... do nothing ... =(
I'm lost ... I'm confused ... I'm dying ... I don't know wad to do ...

No comments: