Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry Xmas !

Of all things ... I nv imagined myself carolling for a church which i'm not even a member of :P but yeah this xmas eve i've dedicated myself to Hope Of God Singapore (Ngee Ann CareGroup) for one nite ... Helping them raise funds for their church building as well as having a great time ... I won't say my motives were right and i definately gained more than i gave ... However it was fun =) Caroling with NgeeAnn, Republic Poly and Various Dipolma Institutions
The spirit of Xmas this year was truely seen ... for once ever since god knows when ...
To my friends (Old & New) : Merry Xmas n may u be blessed
To my family : I may nv show that i love U ... But its cause u nv let me ... Merry Xmas
To joyce : Merry Xmas =) I love U ... Truely i do ... But since u cannot accept that ... I'm sorry I've to move on ... Thanks for everything especially the Great times we shared... may our memories live on =P
To YeeWen : Merry Xmas =) Smile More Kitty :D A little smile goes a long long way ...
To my Brothers n Sisters : U guys had been great ... U've been the closest ppl to me ... perhaps closer than family =) Merry Xmas & thankz for being there when u were !

No comments: