Seriously ... I don't know what to put up here these days ... Its always wake up study ... rest and study then u know the rest ... OH well ... Anywayz i did take a trip to YCK Gym with shahid today ... met my uncle there ... *weird* never crossed my mind he is the gym kinda guy *rolls eyes in thought* .....
Heck ... people won't think i'm the gym kinda guy either ... haha ! >p
Back in sec 4 after i was FORCED to drop A Maths (Not that i like any kinda Maths) .... I took deep interest in poetry ... a couple of reasons ... <1> I'm a literature student (what more can u expect ?) <2> My class was crazy over poetry (Only Pure Lit class -_-") <3> I was in love =P
Oh well ... chanced upon one of my works back then today while packing up some stuff ... so decided i'll put it up ... Enjoy =)
Love …
Always had I wondered,
What is this mysterious strength?
For ages had men pondered,
How it last for such eternal length?
Indeed it holds much mystery
Though older than time it could be
Love to now is yet defined clearly
By any man to me
Love so said to be
By my mother once to me
Is her unconditioned care,
For me, for eternity.
Yet there was once this priest,
Who claim love to be a gift from HE,
HE who had been said to be,
The one who created you and me.
All this claims,
Are true as can be.
Yet it confuses me
Till this day …
Yes today, this very day,
Even as I proclaim my love to thee.
And define it to be
My undying crave to be with ye.
Simon Soh
2002
Quote of the Day "|oVe is like the wind , it is felt Not SeeN NoR HeArD ..."---Theorem of Le FoX (abstracted from "A Walk To Remember")
