Sunday, May 29, 2005

Updated at long last =P

Well Well ~ either been freaking bz or freaking bored ... Here are some highlights of my life in the past month or so ...
Yet another retreat with shahid ... clayton but this time without joel instead we've got henry ... Ubin is massively changing rapidly ... I do hope the goverment will not destroy this small island paradise that gives the slightest of kumpung life left in singapore .... It holds many memories for many people ... The old ... the young ... couples ... friends ... cadets ... adventurers ... kumpungers ... Alot ... Well the trip was no lost met some TAS people in trg not really very friendly but i guess they're just in trg ... Met some guys from a SFC ( Singapore Flying College) ... now they were very friendly ! asked for cigarettes -_-" Well Well ... cept a little trouble from some dogs apart from that we had fun =)
LSCT Freshmen Orientation Camp =) Once again living the high life of a GL ? haha Not exactly ... as an SGL at camp ... We've became more of a support and advice committee rather than taking up the challenge running and executing in the lime lights ... Don't get me wrong ... it has it fun part ... and we're still running and executing the camp just at a different level and outside the limelights most of the time ... Not I mind ... but it would had been nicer if i've got to know some of the freshies =\ But nonetheless I wasn't really in the top of mood myself ... and i did get to know a couple of the GLs better so no reason complains i guess ...
Apart from that got to know some of the AGLs and even some of my fellow SGLs better ... Went for a little trip overnight at palawan beach completed with our very own campfire ! Haven't had any kinda campfire since ... maybe the ubin retreat with joel ... Had our small adventure of a night walk ... not very exciting ... but I guess everyone is just tired ...
I guess that sums up the happier times ... Work is getting routine ... I've been out alot ... but somehow a certain part of me is just empty ... unfilled out ... lack of a little something ... I don't know what is wrong with me ... Been searching myself for awhile ... looking for a reason of my being ... thinking abt problems left unsolved for ages ... I've found some answers and more questions wonder if this whole idea is worth it ... Been freaking moody and i've no one to talk to ... simply becoz there is nothing i can say ! arghz ~

No comments: