Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Long Overdued Update

-Drum Rolls- Ladies and gentlemen ... after much anticipation and the (extremely underrated) long wait ... I present all my latest entry ! Muahaha !

Okie ... that was bad ... but hey can't think of nothing to start this off so bear with me yea ? :P

Rite Rite ... First up this post is dedicated specially to my love michelle and a certain cute (not so lil' anymore) puppy ~ apparently the only 2 people who seems to so want me to update this blog so badly ... so this is for you both :)
For anyone else I might had left out ~ so sorry ... In anycase, here we go ~

I last left off with me returning to service from my LONG LONG hospitalization leave and that open prayer for the very best.
Well ... lets just say the journey since then has left me quite a tale to tell ...
Returning to service very much meant less time to divide between myself, my family, my love, my friends and less say updates (so NOT MY FAULT, blame the govt/army for all I care :P)
In any case, took me nearly 3 mths to settle into CAB, the culture, the place, the people and all ... I had much to complain when I first visited the place and after much in depth analysis ... I found much more to complain abt HA !
Learning to settle into my situation was bad ... accepting that this is how my NS life is gonna be wasn't easy ... but hey we all gotta move on ... Then one day ... Hey ! What ya know posted out !
With hope of a better life and environment I moved over to ADOC GLS ... First day there came with much promises ... including that of a prospective promotion to the rank of sgt. So off I was to my basic storeman course(which I must add made me some new friends and that I passed top of the class) But as life seem to have a cruel sense of humor, 2 mths with GLS proved that the job could get pretty grimey I must say and adding to that we were yet posted out again into DAG BN due to the ceasure of existence to GLS and my chances of promotion -_-"
Oh well and thats life for me ... 2 mths again into my new unit. I'm now a stay-in personnel. Though I must say things seems to had taken a turn for the better with a small promotion and settling in with the people and place. Lets just hope this doesn't turn sour anytime soon =x (or ever for that matter)

Thats that for the update on my NS life thus far.
Anyone more interested in the less mundane (the more interesting) bits of my life ... I suggest you start reading from here. =)
Though when i say reading ... I actually meant viewing coz too lazy to type anymore :P

Recently quite alot of Bday parties and all being attended. (Which also results in me becoming poorer by the mths)

Heres some pix:


MX's Unique Party at Excelsor

Hid's PreBirthday Birthday Bash

Well those are the 2 latest ones.
There was Edmund's Baptism, Hui's Dinner, XJ's Dinner, Michelle's Various friends' Parties etc. too but either no pix or blogger refuse to let me put them on -.-"

Well till later :D

No comments: