Thursday, March 31, 2005

Counting down ~

Muhahaha ~ Feeling much better now ~ and preperations today proved more or less fruitful =)
I'm sitting in the living room waiting for dinner now ~ shall resume the last push for the paper tml ~ No mood really last paper ~ been tired and all ~ BUT nonetheless anticipating tml !
Tomorrow will be a good day ~ Finally some rest and Finally that long due movie ... dinner and long walk ~
Heres praying for a beautiful tomorrow ~ full recovery and a successful paper =D Indeed Our Lord Is Worth Praise ! Alleluya ~

Heres a side note for people wondering why i gave up my appeal from my last post and removing it ~ I admit I may be slightly harsh with that last sentance but correct me if i'm wrong but 1) I'm already non specific to whom i'm mentioning 2) I gave a valid and reasonable explaination for my actions 3) Forgive me if it is wrong to even state nicely how i feel !
Well whatever it is it HAS BEEN REMOVED ~ I will extend my tolerance once more ... Don't Push Me ~

No comments: