Sunday, March 20, 2005

OB AGM once again ~

Today marks the one year mark of yet another of those great dissapointment that I've accumulated ... Its Outwards Bounder's AGM ... Exactly a year ago ... I was THAT confident that I would had made the 11th comm. And that today would had been a day I would be in tears and swelling with the experience that NPOB has to offer. Of coz all that did not happen ...
However through the year, I've learnt much ... I've learnt that things don't always turn out the way you want them to ... It doesn't matter how many people think that its gonna turn out that way ... If it ain't meant to turn out that way It simply ain't gonna turn out that way ... HaHa
Well, Today was a gathering worth attending ... meeting batchmates ... seeing alumnis ... looking at new faces of the new batches after us ... Suddenly ... I feel that OB may had taught me much ... indeed many friendship were forged ... many lessons learnt ... much has happened in a short 1 year with the bounders .... much applied to the year that follows ... YET ... the feeling of never having to set foot abroad on an OB course still huants me and strikes me deep ... Not making it to serve as a comm. member well ... after pioneering and chairing NAFPA co-ordinators and serving a year in the treasury of NP Fencing ... well club leadership is not what i truely can commit to ... I'm an advisor not the commited leader ...
That aside ... one may think its a trival matter ... but when our dearest murphy's law comes into play ... even the greatest of men may fall ... Disappointments don't come alone ...
Looking on the bright side once more ... I find myself climbing the school gates crossing into SIM territories and over the gates of SIM which I damaged while trying to scale -_-" Was pretty fun not considering the damage done to the gates and myself ...
Thoughts are running all over the place right abt now ... excuse the disorganised entry ... I shall stop my ranting for now =) Dreamland awaits ... perhaps with a dream as sweet as the night before ...

No comments: