Sunday, April 03, 2005

and so marks the end of year 2 ~ year 3 here we come ~

Well ~ been at the airport all day ~ sent Jess off ~
I suppose through the many semesters and close friendship we shared between us ~ I've grown a fond dependence on her as well as her presence in my life so much so I can't help but feel lost and empty knowing that she'll be away from me for 3 1/2 mths ~ Nice of her to leave me a little something to talk to in her absence ~ Xiao Huang the caterpillar ~ Missing ya already girl ~ drop me a msg soon ~
Spent the rest of my day with hUi and Brian and Ed ~ Went around city hall ~ dinning chilling ~ crapping ~ Spent quite some time working on the FOC project ~ classified information I'm not at liberty to discuss yet =p

No comments: