Sunday, April 03, 2005

Well ~ Departure of OIAP students is Today ~

Well Well ~ past midnite already ~ haha ~ can't slp coz of the really late and heavy dinner with bevan ~ a little belated birthday cum farewell dinner with my best friend ~ Guess we hadn't got the chance to really sit down and enjoy ourselves much for the past 2 years ~
Today ~ or rather yesterday FINALLY got that chance and today he leaves the country by noon ~ sadly i won't be able to see him off ... sorry bro ~ but do take care ... I wanna say I'm gonna miss you ~ but i've been missing u lots since we entered poly ~ SO SORRY ... time has not been on either of our sides and opportunities to meet are scarse ... Glad to know from our conversation today that u've kept urself updated abt my life ~ Thanks for your concerns =) Don't worry too much for me ~ I know U know me best ... keep me in check but Trust in my opinions =) I'm a foolish lover ~ But I'm also a sensible man ~ Enjoy your trip ! I'll be looking forward to our semester together again !
Alot more people leaving today ~ All the best people ~ some i'm closer to others i'm not as close... whichever the case I bid all a safe and fruitful experience over at ur individual attached institutes =) bon voyage ~

As the saying goes : "Absence makes the heart grows fonder"
Words of the heart : "Stay with me my love ~ Just a moment longer ~ For I want to Preserve this moment in my memories for till you return ~ I'm gonna miss you ~"

No comments: