If you've been reading this blog u know that there is nothing to look forward to ... It catalogs only the worse parts of my life rarely anything good happens to me =( Everything good is probably because of everything bad that has happened ? HaHaHa
As usual ... Just dropping by to let my emotions out ... Been having a tough time with a close friend ... Infact been having tough times with 2 close friends ...
Bevan does seem to be anywhere in sight or within my reach anymore ... Where is my brother ? Will he be back ? What does it mean to abandon your friend apologise and never to return ? I'm waiting Bro ... If U're reading ... please contact me soon ? I never could hold anything against U for more than a day ... Come home to me Bro ... I'm waiting ...
U think with such a blow I'd be dead ? I thought so too ... But thanks to many friends ard me ... Whether or not they know of the case ... I remain sane ... Then again ... You nv expect 2 blows in the same semester ... would ya ? Well thats my life ...
Relationship between me and Jess has never been worse ... Especially at such a weak time ... What one needs is not another close friend to walk out on you ... I can't help but having many thoughts ...
Well at least things are seemingly becoming better for us ... with the talking and a little heart to heart we've come to an understanding ... BUT sometimes ... being the good guy isn't easy ...
Times are getting diffucult ... Mrs.Tang was right ... Year 3 is a trying year where relationships strains, faith fades, emotions runs wild ... Will to go on is under threat ... Everything is too fragile for big moves ...
This is the time I think a close friend is of utmost importance ... Someone you can talk to ... Someone you can trust to always be there when you look ...
So year 2s be prepared ~ Build Strong BONDS ... Keep your close friends close ...
Where do i stand ? I stand victim to someone else's incapacity to maintain his own clique, to keep his friends and someone who innocently or otherwise decided its alright to walk into someone else's life and take their friends as his own during such trying times ...
OF CAUSE ... he is an INNOCENT guy ... he is a NICE guy ... just needs a friend ... so who am I to say he is in the wrong ? I can only blame myself that my heart cannot capacitate and accomodate people ... Silly Simple Issue ... OF CAUSE IT IS ... Silly am I ... Simple is the situation ... Issue here is ... So some people walks into my life and makes himself comfortable ... because his is ruined ... So heres the million dollar question ? AM I TO WALK INTO AND RUIN SOMEONE ELSE's LIFE ?
OF cause plenty of people will know who I'm refering to ... But it is NOT good to wrong INNOCENT ... PITIFUL ... NICE guys who just needs a friend ... So I rather WRONG myself ... after all ... I'm quite sure I'm not INNOCENT ... not PITIFUL and not a NICE guy ... nope not all ... BAH ~ !
Friday, August 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment