There is alot i wanna type but time is a limiting factor ... I know its 10pm on a friday night and I've no plans the following morning ... But lap top died on me ... so don't expect me online much =\ Of coz I'm not totally beyond reach, handphone is still available ... Haiz ~ Lappy do come home soon =(
A little prayer for the little problems recently ...
Dear lord ...
Your humble serf kneels before you again ...
only to seek that you intervene into his insignificant life ...
To heal this time not wounds of his own ...
Nor solve matters that concerns him direct ...
But to spread thy healing wings over the people around him ...
I know your powers are limitless and your mercy boderless ...
Unlike the many humans that tread this sicken earth ...
Hence I throw myself before only to ask that you heal our unworthy souls once more ...
In Jesus' Most Merciful Name ... I pray for friends in need ...
Amen ~
Note: As much as I believe our lord is almightly and all knowledgable ... I fear the many made in his likeness fails to inherit his character ... And many more who studies his ways to reach this point fails to move in the right directions for their eyes are far too much clouded by words and perceptions ... many lose sight of the truth of character ...
Quote: Build Thee A Strength That Strengthens Thy Soul ... Not Thee A Temple That Glorifies And Craves A Pseudo Soul ...
Friday, September 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment