Sunday, October 09, 2005

Long Long Day ~

Home ! Left home yesterday morning at 11 am and I'm FINALLY HOME ! HaHa ~
for the official time count its 1 am when i reached home ... Been spending alot lately damn guilty ... Been eating alot and not exercising either ... primarily coz of the warts can't jog ... too lazy to gym either =( Gained alot of weight in the past month ... Time to redeem myself !

Anywayz ... Supposed to go sentosa today with Team Venturejuana (Team V) BUT ... due to the rain and bz timetable of our VERY active VERY popular team members ... had to call it off ... went down to ngee ann to help out with the spring cleaning of NPF clubhouse ... But ~ when i arrive sorta nothing much to clean up liao ~ Went down Marina Square for lunch with the fencers after ... took 1 hour to decide on Long John -_-" ... Anywayz ... shortly after we watched a movie with David ... Joanne and the sabreurs ... (note: the foilist had left)

Interesting note that though I must say that Team Sabre used to be very very dead ... as time past and stuff ... Team Sabre has gained its life and fun elements ... people changed and new blood helped much as well =) As for Team Foil ... well ... I reserve my comments ;

Met Team V later on the in the evening for dinner and games at Minds ... BUT nobody made reservations so ended up with me, ariel and brian at cartel chilling the nite away ... "Emily" ditched us for his date ... Casper floated off for some soccer match ... and Ayu ... where are u ? But it all went well still ... Chicargo Cheeze Cake ... Auntie Amy's Chocolate Cake & alot of ice blended and the house pour of water and bread ...

Got some photos post them tml ... too tired ... don't know how to operate the desktop's bluetooth either ... well well time for bed I guess ... Gonna pay some respects to grand dad at the temple tml ... The very nice guy whom I feel I've inheirted quite abit of nice genes from though I nv met him ...

Quote of the day: "You reap the fruits of your forefathers and sow the seeds for your decendents" --- Somebody (If nobody has said this before then me lor)

No comments: