Thursday, October 06, 2005

Results ! Muhahaha ~

Oh yea ~ Sem 5 results are out ... Not bad got a GPA of 3.8 =)
Thought i was SO gonna fail my BIF and PDC with all those poor performance during term time ... Ends up continual assesment took victim of another subject instead ... AMB =( Thought I would get an AD after that power paper ... But no ~ Oh well ... U gain some U lose some yea ? In this case ... Gain 2 Lose 1 can la ... fair trade =)
Oh yea with regards to wordy post ... I'm sorry but I'm just expressive ... Plus no lappy = no pix uploading ... so yea =Oh when, Oh when will my lappy come home ?
Oh when, Oh when will it come ?
Missing my laptop BIG time !
Recently just sent a dumb email to all my fencers with regards to a leadership course ... Hope i didn't sound TOO crappy ... wanted it to be a little Lame but ... I might had gone overboard :P

No comments: