Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Procastinating

Sitting in the office now ... Tired and not in a mood to start typing in the endless survey results ... Just finished up with the call list of 210 clients which brought me through over 300 calls -_-"
Chewing on the "suan mei" candy sweetie mailed me =9 Haven't had one of these for ages ~ Thanks love.
Someone just told me that singaporeans are weird ... Well I'm not sure abt that but this call centre & all its daily activities surely are ...
Jane just mute her line and swore again -_-" not something rare here of coz everybody mutes and swears but will always sound friendly over the line ....
And Si Hui juz received a call from the police, apparently someone called them to inform us that our vehicle lights are on and he was concerned that our battery might run flat ... How nice -_-"
For me ... I'm sitting waiting for the weekly Bingo Game to start ... while procastinating to start on data entry ... HaHa what an office!
Once again I really should be starting on work. But ... LoL

No comments: