Hey Hey ~
Been over a mth since my last update ... apologies but i've been bz with sch and all ... Well I'm officially done with the academics ! =)
Been working with good ol' JT back at CISCO securities! No I'm not a guard ... If anything I'm more of customer relations.
Hmmm ... I guess since my last update alot has happened ... But I'm glad its all ended on a lighter happier note =)
Michelle dearest is definately recovering from her flu =) Thank God! -hugs-kisses-
Ms Leo and yours truely has finally cleared a big misunderstanding spanning over the past couple of years and everything seems much more in place and i can gladly leave Ngee Ann closing a chapter with a nicer ending ... I hope ...
Currently sitting at SDAR blogging while waiting for edmund to come back to his office so we can talk abt camp =\ Hopefully we can get this sort out today.
I'm getting quite irritated waiting frankly ... its 3:44pm and meeting was supposed to be 3:00pm.
I need to get that shirt for prom !!! 16th March D&D ... Looking forward to it =P
Thats abt it for now ... Simon Signing out ...
Missing Mich ~
Monday, March 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment