Well ... Novices ended with my individual ranking of 16th eliminated in first DE. Team event was a screw case ... but still stole the silver :P though it would had felt better if I had actually took even one strike at the opponent teams =x
Anywayz ... yeapz so that concludes Novices ... I'm graduating soon ... Work piled up over the semester is killing me ... FYP is killing me ... but everything has reached some kinda thrashold and I'm juz glad everything stablized ...
Been super moody these days ... muz be the work and the lack of slp and all ... I feel deprived of a life ... I feel I'm not giving enough attention to my gal ... I don't know alot of negative thoughts =x don't like that ...
Please ignore this post ... I'll post up some more positive stuff soon :)
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment