Hello ~ I'm bored ... I miss my dearest michelle =x ... I wanna see u and juz sit ard doing dumb things ... talking abt everything and nothing ... *sighs*
Sick and Tired of NEVER-ENDING projects ...
Hence I shall dedicate this song to everyone taking part in this wonderful Never-Ending torment ...
*sings to "This Is The Song That Nv Ends" tune*
These are the projects that NEVER ENDS ~
It goes ON & ON my friend ~
Some people started ~ giving some ... not knowing It'll KILL ~
Ends up killing everyone ~
But Its still will never end !!!
lalala~ la~la~la~la~
Does it sound dumb ? maybe ...
Do I sound insane ? likely ...
Am I really going bonkers ? perhaps ...
Have I finished my work ? Definately ... NOT !!!
ARGHhhhhhhh ~ F**K
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment