Friday, January 27, 2006

Weird Guy

I find myself to be weird person at times i can't juz seem to understand even myself ... Well now that the projects are all concluding/concluded ... I feel relieved ... the sudden influx of time and space is drowning me ...
I took a moment back while i was watching FMA ... and i found that I've been so bz I've neglected my friends ... their feelings ... I think I keep claiming I know ... but deep down inside I know that I don't ... I feel that everything is drifting from me ... everyone is drifting from me ... the world seemingly is withdrawing as my last semster draws nearer and nearer to the end ...
Taking a moment to consider ... Am I at fault ? Am I thinking too much ? Or is this all too real ??? I don't know ...
I'm sorry ... I'm sorry ... everybody ...

Alot of thoughts ... too much to think ... too little time ... too little energy ... too little guidance ... I need a guide ... lord show me the light ... send me yet another guide ...

tired ... sick ... drained ...
still missing michelle ... :s

No comments: