Just something I picked up from the army ~ Guess it reflects the feeling of every soldier and their family even though most of the time the lyrics makes little logical sense ... the gist of it is usually there ~ ha
In the early morning Jog ~
With my towel on my back ~
And an aching in my heart ~
Coz I miss my Mother so ~
I know I know ~ You got to go ~
So hurry hurry back home ~
Coz I miss you so ~
In the early morning march ~
With my feild pack on my back ~
And an aching in my heart ~
Cos I miss my Lover so ~
I know I know ~ You got to go ~
So hurry hurry back home ~
Coz I miss you so ~
Training to be a soldier to fight for land ~
Once in your life ~ 2 years of your time ~
Have you ever wondered ~ Why must we serve ?
Becoz we love our country and we want it to be free to be free ya !
Children having ah ~ We're carrying guns ah ~
Oh well ... thats abt it for now ... shit I'm feeling really sianz ...
Friday, June 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment