Sunday, June 18, 2006

Dark Is the World of the Soldier Injured =(

Official Bookout day was yesterday ... Everybody was happy ... I was happy (for awhile) ... Everybody's GF ... Family was at whitesands waiting to receive their tired NS boy ... Daddy came but I was much more than simply tired from training ... retired more likely =<

Haiz ... Sunday ... I should be out with mich ... enjoying the limited timeframe of my bookout ... but all I've been doing (able to do) is to sit on my bum praying and having a roller coaster ride on the emotion highway ... Miss Mich ... Trying to be optimistic ... Feeling down right low with the injury ... Trying to be optimistic ... Pulled back down by the idea of a recourse ... Trying to be optimistic ... Missing Mich ... and the whole shit goes on =<

U know drugs would be an absolutely good idea if i were actually dumb (or depressed enough) ... WHAT AM I TALKING ABT ARGHZ .... -_-

Nv felt so low since ... I don't know ...

I never liked the idea of serving the army ... But since I'm compelled I have every intent to do my best ... to excel ... outdo ... outlast ... outstand ...

God Help Me !!! =<

No comments: