Well ... Last hours of Civilian life at least for the next 2 years ~
Heres a few words on what happened in the past weeks
I tried to spend as much time with mich as we both could possibly afford =)
We went to chinese gardens where we made some turtles and tortoises friends and raced down pagodas ... Met my friends, Her friends and also spent some time at the cinemax theatres at good ol' science centre =)
I'm looking forwards to book out already ... Missing mich enough as it is ...
-hugs- Think of a nice place to go on my book out okie dearest ? 15 days to book out ~ I'll be counting ~ Call u as and when I can love ... -muacks-
To my dearest friends,
Hey people ~ I'm in as of 1 30 pm on 2nd of june ~ I'll be looking forwards to hearing from everyone of you when i book out ~ Sorry I can't see all of you one last time before I leave =x
Guys I'll see you on tekong =p Well ... 3 mths ... long time ... lets take it one book out at a time =) 15 days ! See ya All ~ 13 for graduation ... Haiz ~
Au Revior moi amin ~
J'amine Bien michelle ~
(okie my french is abit rusty ... but what I wanna say is, I love you lots mich -muackz-)
Signing off ~
Simon
Friday, June 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment