Saturday, July 22, 2006

Home Sweet Home !

12 days on Tekong ... 7 on the fields and 5 at coyline ...
An experience you won't forget ... An experience like no other ...

I used to believe with my experience and exposure I would had survived army life in a breeze ...
But I came to realise ... the experience is different everytime for so many factors ... Injuries being my greatest enemy this time ard ...

7 days in the feilds have proven and reminded me that I'm not of 100% physical condition nor of psychological readiness to face the elements of nature and a general lack of equipment usage due to tactical reasons.

Well it was fun ... tiring ... new experience ... Tormentous is not seriously the word to use ... Tough times don't last ... Tough men do ... How true ... How true ... So now we all await tougher times to come and go my dear brothers apache HA ...

I find my thoughts always all over the place ... I apologise

Missing Mich pretty bad ...
Sweetie ... Reserve whole of nxt weekend for me!

Dying ... Knee hurts ... Back hurts ... Heart ache ... Stomach ache ... Muscle sore ... Throat sore

No comments: