Monday, July 10, 2006

Senseless Rambling ?

Been a Long weekend ? Ha ... Wondering what Long really means nowadays ... when it comes to bookout time ... limited is the only word that comes to mind ...

Well ... Not much done over the weekend ? I don't know ... To me ... time with mich is nv enough ... yet they say go for quality not quantity ... I guess I'm plain greedy ... sweetie =x I wish I could only spend more time with you -hugs-

Anywayz ... Just My Luck was a pretty good show ... HaHa

Rite ... had a little chat over "dinner" with XJ ... Funny how much there is to talk abt ... per usual these topics go round abt and comes dead centre on "Life" ... sheez ... am i boring or what ... But somehow I like that topic helps one reflects on stuff ...

Being "Handicapped" for over a mth and counting I would say I'd been given a brief insight on how life is like for the injured and the handicapped ... and how ugly the society is in singapore -_-"

Hmm ... lost again ... where am i ?

Missing Michelle ...

4 days to field camp ...

12 days to Book Out ...

-hugs-kisses-

Cya WIBO sweetie ~

No comments: