Okie ... not complaining abt the pain and trauma and all the other emotional as well as physical discomforts relating to my injury anymore ? Not exactly ... Just thought I'd give it a break for now ... (Since its broken ... I can only do that much)
Rite ... Anywayz ... I'd like to acknowledge and show appreciation to my love for being there even when times are hard ... Surfing through websites and talking to friends ... very so often you bump into a friend whos stuck in a rut in their relationships be it with friends or loved ones ...
Looking into the situation ... I'm no expert ... I simply avoid conflicts ... taking the extra step back so that everything can remain calm ... whether thats a good thing is very subjective ... somebody thinks that makes me boring ... others think its at the expense of my pride and people's respect for me ... but I think it preserves the neccessary peace ... expenses and sacrifices are to me but the price peace ... Yet I will agree that torlerance has to have its limits ...
Well ... I don't understand how issit many people fail to appreciate their gf/bf when the ones doing the compromise is apparently not them? So much more I would like to say but I will not ...
Like I say I'm no expert, I'm learning as well ... everybody needs to be related to in a different way ... and learning to relate to each is a process that will take time and effort
I don't stuff for nothing ... So people try to understand ... compromise when neccessary and appreciate what you have ... before you lose it ...
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment